SM500 Metallurgical Microscope
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Payment Terms: T/TContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: carton
Delivery Detail: Within 7 days upon receipt of full payment in advance.
SM 500 is a self-contained portable metallurgical microscope ideally used for inspecting metallography of metals in laboratory or in-situ. With fully handheld design and unique magnetic stand, SM 500 can be attracted directly against the surface of ferrous metal at any angles for non-destructive examination on flatness, curvature as well as other complicated surface. SM 500 also can be used with digital camera or CCD image process system to download metallurgical image on to PC for data transfer, analysis, storage and printout.
• Handheld design makes inspecting metallograph easy in-situ.
• Magnetic stand can be attracted against ferrous metals at any angles.
• X,Y slideway move makes inspection friendly
• More convenient for photography
• Non destructively examination
• Microscope main: 100-500x (extendable 1500x)
• Eyepiece (largeview): 10x,12.5x (extendable15x)
• Objective: 10x, 40x (extendable 100x)
• Photo Eyepiece: 15x
• Slideway: X-direction 15mm, Y-direction12mm
• Camera: 35mm
• Digital Camera
• Illuminator (halide): 6V 15W
• Power supply: 230Vac 50/60Hz
• Stand: On-off magnetic stand
• Size: 210x160x 95mm
• Weight: 2.5kg
Part NO. Item
10x,12.5x Main body
--- Power supply
--- Carry case