1.Carefully designed and cost-effective.
2.Data logger function
3.Low flow rate measurement
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 500 Set/Sets per Month
Payment Terms: T/TContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: Carton as per export standard.
Delivery Detail: Within 7 workdays
Features of the handheld ultrasonic flow meter:
1. Carefully designed so that is very compact and ease to use.
2. Principle of Transit Time and MultiPulseTMTechnology.
3. It can be used for mobile measurement, flow rate calibration, data comparing, meters running status checking.
4. A variety of liquid applications can be accommodated: ultra-pure liquids, potable water, chemicals, raw sewage, reclaimed water, cooling water, river water, plant effluent, etc.
5. Data Logger functions. The capacity is based on users'choice, and the maximum can reach 8GB. Users can store 5 years' data in it at least and user can read, edit and export the data for reference and analysis.
Applications of the handheld flowmeters:
1.Water, including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water, etc.
2.Sewage and drainage water with small particle quantity.
3.Oil, including crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.
4. Chemicals, including alcohol, acids, etc.
5.Beverage and food processors
6.HVAC hot and cool water, water /glycol solutions.
Specifications of the handheld water flow meter :
|Power Supply||3 AAA Ni-H built-in batteries. When fully recharged it will last over 12 hours of operation. 100V-240VAC for the charger|
|Velocity||0 ~ ±40 ft/s (0 ~±12m/s), bi-directional|
|Display||4 line×16 English letters LCD back lit, can display total flow, flow rate, velocity and meter running status etc.|
|User Configured (English and Metric);|
Rate and Velocity Display;
(FWD, NET, REV or BATCH) gallons, ft³, barrels, lbs, liters, m³,kg
|Output||Pulse, Relay, RS232, options: up to 8 GB Data logger|
|±1.0%~2.0% of reading at rates >0.5 m/s|
|±0.005m/s of reading at rates < 0.5 m/s|
|Sensitivity||Flow Rate: 0.001ft/s (0.0003m/s)|
|Repeatability||0.2% of reading|
|Security||Keypad lockout, access code enable|
|Dimensions and Weight||100*204*34 Weight: < 0.6kg|
|Liquid Types Supported||Virtually most any liquid containing less than 2% total suspended solids (TSS) or aeration|
|Suited Liquid Temperature||Std. Temp. Transducer: -40°C~121°C|
High Temp. Transducer : -40°C~250°C
|Dimensions and Weight||S: Size:42*25*25; weight:<0.3kg|
M: Size:60*43*43; weight:<0.6kg
L: Size:80*53*53; weight:<1.0kg
|Pipe Size||Std M transducer: 40-1000mm|
L transducer: 1000-4570mm
S transducer: 12-50mm
K-mode round transducer: 12-50mm
|Optional 512M to 8GB SD card|
Windows-based Software Utility, data logging, data report, and data curve and analyze.
Transmitter of the handheld flowmeters
CE Certificate of the handheld ultrasonic flow meters