With dual furnaces
Up to 54 samples can be tested within 8 hours
stability and reliability
Safe to operate
Port: Main ports in China
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 10 Set/Sets per Month
Payment Terms: L/C,T/TContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: Plywood cases, suitable for long distance delivery.
Delivery Detail: Within 3 weeks after the payment.
SDLA618 Proximate Analyzer
It is applicable to automatic measurement of the moisture, ash content and volatile matter of coal and coke and capable of calculating the fixed carbon and heat productivity; they also can analyze the carbon content of the fly ash and clinker.
Compliance with standards:
ASTM D 5142-2004 Standard Test Methods for Proximate Analysis of the Analysis Sample of Coal and Coke by Instrumental Procedures
GB/T212-2008 Proximate analysis of coal
|Sample Weight||0.5~1.1g||Furnace Temperature Range||Room Temperature ~950°C|
|Sample Quantity||Max Number of Samples For a Single Test: 18||Test Time||From Weighing To Reporting all Indexes Test of 9 Samples:150min|
|Sample Test Batches in 8 hours||3 Batches||Temperature-controlled Precision||±2.5°C (Moisture) ±5°C (Ash)|
|Max Power||4.5kW||Voltage||AC220V±10% 50Hz±1Hz|
|Mainframe Size||878×613×601mm||Net Weight||149kg|
Batch test, no more waiting; the most effective Proximate Analyzer.
1. It has a unique double furnace structure (Patent No. 200710035036.3): the low temperature furnace tests moisture content, the high temperature furnace tests ash content and volatile matter. Batches can be tested one by one incessantly.
2. The test process realized unattended operation with Short HCI time. The operator can leave the lab after weighing, placing the samples of moisture, ash and volatile matter once.
3. Imitating the experiment environment and condition of drying cabinet, muffle furnace, it can make test results meet the requirements of all kinds of coal. It also can be used for counting and arbitration.
4. Samples are placed at room temperature; the operation is simple.
5. Advanced rail transferring mechanism ensures the movement of the manipulator is stable and reliable.
6. Advanced dust collection unit ensures the burning furnace dust all going to dust collector.
7. Requiring no oxygen or nitrogen which can effectively save the cost.