Stable long term accuracy and repeatability, no moving part wear. Your best choice in water/steam injection measuring.
Port: Shanghai China
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 310 Set/Sets per Month
Payment Terms: L/C,D/P,T/TContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: 1 set/box
Delivery Detail: 20 days
Compared to orifice flowmeters, vortex flowmeters have the other following advantages:
- Stable long term accuracy and repeatability
- Digital measuring principle (orifice meters use analog)
- Linear transfer (non-square root)
- Lower cost of installation than traditional orifice-type meters
- No impulse line system
- No routine maintenance required
- Reduced possibility of process fluid leakage
- No moving parts to wear
- No special protection needed against extreme weather conditions
Vortex flowmeters are popular in steam measurement. Thanks to its long-term stability and high accuracy, our customers have achieved significant improvements in productivity over the past several years. In response to ever changing market needs, Boocca has gone on to release high temperature, cryogenic and dual-sensor versions of this product.
Recently we have been contributing in our customers' energy-saving activities by proposing superior steam flow measurement solutions, for which our vortex flowmeters are ideally suited. We endeavor to develop products that satisfy our customers' requirements and meet market needs in a timely manner.