4.Big screen display
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,paypalContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: standard for export packing
Delivery Detail: according to your demand
BLACK AND BLUE TDS METER 1
Hold function: Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
Auto-off function: turn on meter after 8 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries, and will be locked automatically after 2 minutes.
Dual range: measures from 0-999ppm, with a resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by drinking*10 image, factory calibrated.
Weight: 65g(2.29 oz)
Instructions for the TDS meter
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Turn the tds meter on. the on/off switch is located on the panel.
3. Immerse meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level(2’’)
4. Wait until the display stabilizes. the tds meter automatically compensates for temperature variations. Once the readout is stabilized(10-30 seconds),press the hold button to view the reading out of the water.
5. To use the thermometer, turn the meter on and press the temp button. Pressing the temp button again will switch it to tds mode.
6. After usage, shake off water from your meter or wipe it with a tissue.
7. Do not touch the metal probes. Clean the probes with rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab.
CALIBRATION: Your meter has been calibrated in our factory with international standard calibration solution, which is suitable for most applications. Recalibration may be necessary from time-to-time depending on usage.
Three Year Limited Warranty
This product is warranted to the purchaser against material and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of purchase.
What is covered: Repair of parts and labor, or replacement at the company’s option. Transportation charges to the purchaser.
What is not covered: Transportation charges to the company. Damages from abuse or improper maintenance (see operating instructions and precautions). Any other consequential damages, or incidental expenses, including damages to property. Some states do not allow the exclusive or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Any implied warranties, Including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purchase, are limited in duration to three years from the date of purchase. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
To the extent any provision of this warranty is prohibited by federal or state law and cannot be preempted, it shall not be applicable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Do not drop the entire tds meter in the water or dip beyond the maximum immersion level. This unit is not water-tight and is not covered under the warranty is not water enters the unit.
Do not store the tds meter under high temperature or direct sunlight. This will shorten the life-span of the product and potentially void the warranty.
The TDS-1 is calibrated at 50ppm. It is recommended that the calibration level be as close as possible to sample to be tested. If you are testing higher p (member, water quality association)