It is the first ultrasonic concentration meter used for in-line ore pulp concentration detection domestically.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 5 Set/Sets per Month
Payment Terms: L/C,T/TContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: Wooden case is used for packing, with EPC pearl cotton plate used inside. Each set has one wooden case containing a complete device, a box of accessories and a box of sampling valve (without GR).
Delivery Detail: a month
1.Brief product description and product advantages
1) With such advantages as free from radiographic pollution, elimination of the influences from bubbles in media and ore pulp flow variation by patent technologies, field installation, easy for calibration, suitable for detecting the concentrations of different kinds of ore pulps, automatic temperature compensation function, etc.
2) Dimensions: DN500 is the maximum pipe diameter, net equipment dimensions: 526*670*925.5mm for L*W*H, plus the complementing flange and screws, the dimensions become: 615*670*925.5mm for L*W*H, sensor: Φ25mm×h30mm.
3)Sensor material: in 316 stainless steel, piezoelectric ceramics and lined with epoxy resin internally
2.Detailed product description
DF-6420 ultrasonic (ore pulp) concentration meter is based on ultrasonic attenuation measurement made to ultrasonic wave of which the amplitude varies with the amount of solids in the ore pulp being measured and the particle size when traveling in such a uniform suspension as ore pulp. The concentration of the ore pulp being measured is known as long as the attenuation of ultrasonic wave passing through the ore pulp being measured is measured. By using patent technologies to eliminate the influence of interferences during application, the product has been successfully developed and put into the market.
1)Resolution 0.5% of full range
3)Temperature compensation Automatic compensation over the full range through the built-in temperature sensor
4)Analogue output 4-20mA, maximum 750Ω
5)Relay output High, low concentration alarm nodes
6)Communication interface RS485
7)Power supply 220Vac, less than 200VA
8)Protection class IP65 (transmitter), IP68 (tube segment type sensor), immersion type sensor >IP68
9)Temperature Controller -20~60°C, sensor: -50~100°C.
1) It is the first ultrasonic concentration meter used for in-line ore pulp concentration detection
2) It has resolved the influence of bubbles in suspension on the measurement result.
3) It has resolved the influence of particle size variation on the measurement result.
4)There are multiple concentration-measuring frequencies.
5)The dynamic measurement range is wide.
6)The software algorithm is advanced.