V-cone Flow meter
1.Wide flow range
3.Three types: FLM-S, FLM-Z, FLM-D
4.Low requirement for straight pipe
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 10000 Set/Sets per Month
Payment Terms: L/C,Western UnionContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: Carton or Wooden box
Delivery Detail: 10 days
FLM Intelligent V-cone Flow meter
V-cone flow sensor is a kind of differential pressure flowmeter. It measures the flow rate through the
throttling effect produced by V vertebral in the flow field. Compared with the average differential
pressure flowmeter, V-cone flowmeter has long-time high accuracy, good repeatability, less limitation of installation
condition, lower abrasiveness, wider measurement range, more suitable for dirty medium, small pressure loss
and so on.
The flowmeter with V-shaped cone is widely used in various industries. Its excellent functions and features
can measure high-temperature and high-pressure medium (the highest working temperature is 850 centi degree
and the highest pressure is 42MPa); dirty medium( coke-oven gas, blast furnace gas, raw oil, residual oil
and so on); gas-liquid two-phrase medium( moisture and condensate water and so on). It is the best choice for industries like power, chemical, metallurgical, papermaking, environmental protection,
petroleum and light and textile and so forth to measure the flow rate of gas and liquid.
1. Accuracy Class: ±0.5%(the accuracy of differential pressure flow transmitter should be higher than 0.2
magnitude, including 0.2 magnitude)
(β: 0.45~0.85, if β<0.55, measurement range rate is 4:1, accuracy class≤0.30)
2. Repeatability: 0.1%
3. Working Pressure: 0~42MPa
4. Working Temperature: -40~850°C
5. Ambient Temperature: -40~65°C
6. Requirement of Installing Straight Pipe: The first 0-3D and the last 0-1D
7. Wider Measurement Range Rate: Usually is 10:1; it can reach 50:1 if choose proper parameter
8. Less Loss of Pressure: With the same β, loss of pressure is 1/3~1/5 of the pore plate
9. Applicable Medium: V-cone flow sensor is widely used in the flow measurement of fluid in industries, such as
municipal administration, power, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, metallurgy, food processing and so on.
It applies to almost all gas and liquid medium.