The AQUACON Si and SIO2 process photometers can be used for the monitoring and control of the Si or SiO2 concentration in water.
Measurement principle is the photometric determination of dissolved silicic acid after forming of a reduced b-silico-molybdo-acid complex. Main applications for the photometers are the monitoring of the steam quality and the control of ion exchange plants.
The analyzers consist of a control unit with touchscreen and an analysis unit with measuring chamber, valve, dosing pumps and all required tube connections. The control unit includes a microprocessor which controls the automatic measurement incl. sampling, rinsing, reagent dosing and surveillance of the photodetection system.
* Automatic measurement incl. self test and drift compensation
* 3 different measurement ranges available for Si and for SiO2
* Easy operation via touchscreen
* Adjustable limit value and alarm value
* Programmable analog output (0/4-20 mA)
* Adjustable break time between two analysi
* External start/stop of an analysis possible
* No external calibration required
* External plug connections (IP65) for alarm relay,
limit relay, analysis relais,external start/stop,analog output 0/4-20 mA
* Multi range power supply (110–230 Volt, 50–60 Hz)
* Including 2-part polycarbonate wall cabinet
|AQUACON Si05||(2 – 100 ppb Si)||Order No. 693 2733 01|
|AQUACON Si10||(2 – 500 ppb Si)||Order No. 693 2734 01|
|AQUACON Si20||(0,01 – 1,5 ppm Si)||Order No. 693 2735 01|
|AQUACON SIO2-05||(4 – 200 ppb SiO2)||Order No. 693 2733 02|
|AQUACON SIO2-10||(4 – 999 ppb SiO2)||Order No. 693 2734 02|
|AQUACON SIO2-20||(0,03 – 3 ppm SiO2)||Order No. 693 2735 02|
|Reagent SI-R 1001||(250 ml)||Order No. 101 2735 01|
|Reagent SI-R 1003||(500 ml)||Order No. 103 2735 01|