Payment & Shipping Terms
|Payment term :||T/T or L/C||Production capacity :||500pcs/month|
|MOQ:||1 pc||Packing :||Wooden case|
|Price||negotiable||Delivery way||By Air|
|Means of transport :||FOB , CIF , CFR||Delivery time :||10 days|
GDY-1A Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter /heat value tester/Calorific Value tester
The Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T213 “Test Methods for Heat of Coal”, GB/T384 “Test Methods for Calorific Value of Petroleum Products”, the National Measurement and Determination Specification JJG672 “Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter”, as well as Measurement Apparatus License “SH 00000184” and Shanghai Company Standard Q/YXYY 10 XRY-1 Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter”. The heat capacity of the instrument is 14000~15000J/°C. It is suitable to determine heat value of petroleum products (Gasoline, jet fuels, diesel oil and fuel oils), which do not contain water, coal, paraffin and other combustible substance.
1. It adopts a high precision sensor. It is much more accurate and reliable;
2. It adopts microprocessor for control and LED for display. It can also save 31 temperatures automatically.
3. It is with integrated structure, so it is compact and easy to be operated;
4. The stirring motor has no noise;
5. It past anti-shake test, so it can be transported for a long distance safely.
1. Mean value of heat capacity: 15 kJ/K;
2. Measurement accuracy for heat value: ≤0.2%;
3. Endured pressure of oxygen bomb: 20 Mpa; Test pressure in oxygen bomb: 3 MPa;
4. Temperature controlling range: 10°C~35°C;
5. Temperature resolution: 0.001 °C;
6. Temperature saved: 31 pieces;
7. Power supply: AC 220±10%, 50 Hz;
Size and weight: 400×400×600mm/18 kg;
8. Ambient temperature: 20°C±5°C;
9. Relative humidity: ≤85%;