GD-6536A Distillation Instrument (Double Units) has two sets of distillation systems.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 100 Set/Sets per MonthContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: wooden case
Delivery Detail: 10 days
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T6536 “Test Methods for Distillation Characteristics of Petroleum Products at Barometric Pressure”. It is suitable to determine distillation characteristics of natural gasoline, vehicle gasoline, aviation gasoline, jet fuels, special boiling point solvent, naphtha, diesel oil, distillate and similar petroleum products.
The instrument has two sets of distillation systems. It can make determination using one set of distillation system or make determination for two same sample or different sample using two set of distillation systems. This highly improves the working efficiency. It is suitable to be used in companies with many samples to be determined. It also increases determination speed for normal customers. It is a desired distillation tester for petroleum products.
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz;
2. Heating power of electric furnace: 1000 W×2; heating power can be continuously adjusted.
3. Volume of graduated flask: 100 ml with scale division of 1 ml;
4. Distillation flask: 125 ml;
5. Thermometer: Total immersion rod type thermometer; their ranges are -2~300°C, and -2~400°C.
6. Movable plate for electric furnace: made of SiC; their hole diameters are φ32, φ38 and φ50 respectively.
7. Temperature controller:
(1) Temperature controlling range: room temperature+10~60°C;
(2) Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.5°C;
(3) Temperature display mode: by a LED;
8. Ambient temperature: ≤+35°C;
9. Relative humidity: ≤85%
10. Total power consumption: not more than 2500 W