1.easy to be operated.
2. high testing accuracy;
3. high quality;
4. resonable price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 100 Set/Sets per Month
Payment Terms: L/C,T/TContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: wooden boxes
Delivery Detail: 10 days after receiving the advanced payment
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard of GB/T11133 “Test Methods for Water Content of Liquid Petroleum Products (Karl Fischer Methods)”. It is used to determine the water content (50 to 1000 ppm) in the liquid petroleum products , including lubricanting oils, additives, base oils and other liquid petroleum products. It is based on Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration Method.
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz;
2. Ambient temperature: 10°C ~ 35°C;
3. Relative humidity: ≤85%;
4. The instrument should be placed on a flat workbench. Please try your best to lower air convection;
5. The instrument should be placed in a dry area if it is not used;
6. Total power consumption: not more than 300 W;
7. Dimention: 840×600×500mm, weight: 26kgs.