GD-1884 Density Tester/ densitometer /density analyzer
The GD-1884 Density Tester/ densitometer /density analyzer is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T 1884-2000 “Test Methods for Density of Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products (Densimeter Methods)”. It is suitable to determine density of liquid petroleum products using a densimeter.
1. Ambient temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C; the temperature should not change for more than ±2°C;
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%;
3. The instrument should be placed on a flat workbench during operation and please try your best to reduce air convection during a test.
4. If the instrument is not used for a long time, please store it at a dry place.
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz;
2. Cubage of bath: 300×380 mm;
3. Heating power: 700 W; 1000 W;
4. Temperature controller:
(1) Temperature controlling range: 0°C~100°C;
(2) Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.2°C;
(3) Temperature sensor: Industrial platinum resistance, Pt100;
5. Thermometer: total immersion mercury thermometer with scale division of 0.2 °C;