Electronic Component :
Terms of Payment: T/T.
Supply Ability: 1000000 Piece/Pieces per week.
Minimum Order: 100 Piece/Pieces.
Port: FOB Guangzhou
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,paypalContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: 100pcs /bag
Delivery Detail: 30%deposits in advance,the remaining 70%before delivery goods
Digital temperature and humidity sensor with a high technological content, application wide range of high quality, highly reliable, competitive and other features. The company can be reached on the mass of the mature product over a hundred type, are widely used in agricultural Equipment. Refrigeration HVAC controller, seafood,poultry and hatching, barn equipment, wine cooler and other fields. Industrial equipment: Dehumidifier, automobile, boiler, automatic control devices, GPS location tracking, automotive, medical equipment, energy-saving power supply, communications equipment and other fields.
1.Unique 1-Wire interface requires only one
port pin for communication
2. Multidrop capability simplifies distributed
temperature sensing applications
3.Requires no external components
4.Can be powered from data line. Power supply
range is 3.0V to 5.5V
5.Zero standby power required
6.Measures temperatures from -55°C to
+125°C. Fahrenheit equivalent is -67°F to
7.±0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
8.Thermometer resolution is programmable
from 9 to 12 bits
9.Converts 12-bit temperature to digital word in
750 ms (max)
10.User-definable, nonvolatile temperature alarm
11.Alarm search command identifies and 8-Pin SOIC (150 mil)
addresses devices whose temperature is
outside of programmed limits (temperature PIN DESCRIPTION
12. Applications include thermostatic controls, DQ - Data In/Out
industrial systems, consumer products, VDD - Power Supply Voltage
thermometers, or any thermally sensitive NC - No Connect
The DS18B20 Digital Thermometer provides 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature readings which indicate the temperature of the device. Information is sent to/from the DS18B20 over a 1-Wire interface, so that only one wire (and ground)
needs to be connected from a central microprocessor to a DS18B20. Power for reading, writing, and
performing temperature conversions can be derived from the data line itself with no need for an external power source.
Because each DS18B20 contains a unique silicon serial number, multiple DS18B20s can exist on the
same 1-Wire bus. This allows for placing temperature sensors in many different places. Applications
where this feature is useful include HVAC environmental controls, sensing temperatures inside buildings,equipment or machinery, and process monitoring and control.