Auto sample loader
Optimum gas circuit control
Low malfunction rate
Port: China Main Ports
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 10 Set/Sets per Month
Payment Terms: L/C,T/TContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: Plywood case
Delivery Detail: Delivery within three weeks after receiving your order
It is applicable to the determination of carbon and hydrogen content in coal.
Conformance with Standards:
ASTM D 5373-08 Standard Test Methods for Instrumental Determination of Carbon,
Hydrogen, and Nitrogen in Laboratory Samples of Coal
GB/T476-2008 Ultimate analysis of coal
Standard layout: SDCH235mainframe, Lenovo computer, Laser printer
|Repeatability||Cad≤0.5% Had≤0.15%||Sample Numbers||It can load continuously 34 samples once|
|Sample Weight||75~105mg||Recommend Weight||90mg|
|Max Power||3.5kW||Voltage||AC220V±10% 50Hz±1Hz|
|Mainframe Size||620×620×880mm||Net Weight||127kg|
1. Improved efficiency and processing safety, the unique automatic crucible replacing instrument (Patent No. 200810030530.5) can change crucibles at a high temperature.
2. The instrument has good stability, precision and accuracy with the use of ultralow drift infrared pond, optimal gas circuit design and burning disposal.
3. It has a high test speed (within 5 min).
4. It can load 34 samples once and the test process is fully automatic, realizing unattended operation.
5. During the test, the subsequent samples can be added. It can automatically transmit weighing results and networking; the balance interlocking is supportive.
6. The furnace reagents in reagent tube of analysis furnace (Patent No. ZL 200710303472.4) can be taken easily. The crucible can be changed in high temperature, which can effectively improve the efficiency of equipment.