Electromagnetic Flowmeter can be used to accurately measure the flowrate of liquids with UNBELIEVABLE PRICE
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 500000 Unit/Units per Year
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western UnionContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: Wood packing
Delivery Detail: Within 3 days
AMF Series Electromagnetic Flow meters
AMF series electromagnetic flowmeters follow the Faraday law of electromagnetic induction. They can be used to accurately measure the flowrate of liquids which are electrical conducting, caustic, and mixed with liquids and solids. They are widely used throughout industries of petroleum, chemical engineering, pharmacology, papermaking, electric power, environmental protection and so forth. Their antiknock level is ExdIIBT4.
AMF series electromagnetic flowmeters are made up of sensor and transducer, together with LCD screen, current and pulse output, alarm signal and RS-485 communication.
3. Special Features
- zero pressure losing;
- Corrosion protection, abrasion resistant;
- High accuracy, Stable performance, high level of anti-vibration and anti-jamming, wide measuring dimensions.
4. Using Conditions
- Ambient temperature: -10~60;
- Relative humidity: ≤85%RH;
- Atmospheric pressure: 86KPa~106KPa;
- Applicable Fluid: electrically conducting liquid;
- Fluid temperature:-25~ +65 and -25~ +140;
- Electrical conductivity: 5us/cm.
5. Technical Parameters
- Size: DN25~DN50;
- Standard pressure: PN1.0MPa~40MPa;
- Accuracy: ±0.25%~±0.5%;
- Supply power: 85 to 250VAC (45 to 63Hz), 16 to 36VDC;
- Signal output: Current Output: 0~10mA or 4~20mA;
- Frequency Output: 0~5000Hz with photoelectric isolation;
- Pulse Output: 0.001~1.000m3/cp, 0.001~1.000 Ltr/cp, 0.001~1.000USG/cp,
- Alarm Output: Upper Alarm-ALMH, Lower Alarm-ALML with photoelectric isolation;
- Communications: RS-232 without galvanic isolation, RS-485 with Galvanic isolation,