1>1L 2L 3L 5L 10L 20L 30L 50L 80L 100L
2>Reacting tem: -80~+300
3>GG17/GG33 ,SS , PTEF
4>Army industry technology
Port: Qing Dao
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 500 Set/Sets per Month
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western UnionContact Supplier
Packaging Detail: 1:The standard exporting package2:The customized package
Delivery Detail: within 15 days from the second working days of the deposit
The 100 L jacketed glass reactor:
1. It adopts AC frequency control of motor speed So the rev is steady , no spark appear, wide moment, safe, and can be used as the constant working.
2. All sets of glass apparatus are made up of GG17 or GG33 with the double-layer jacketed structure. The thickness of the glass is 5-7 mm with good chemical and physical properties.
3. The teflon components sealing method makes it in a state of high vacuum ,anti-acid and anti-alkali.
4. It can work under the ordinary pressure and positive pressure and can reach the -0.098Mpa positive pressure.
5. Constant temperature and numerical control oil bath pan, with beautiful and anti-corruption stainless steel inner tube ,is controlled by the micro-computer which makes it work accurately, low fluctuation and conveniently.
Five-mouth plane flange reactor cap is connected by the PTFE and is demounted easily with the characteristics of good sealing ,anti-acid and anti-alkali.
6. The reactor stirring bar’s inner bellycore is made from the 321 stainless steel specially ,covered by the PTFE tube which has the strong ability to anti-acid and anti-alkali. The bar is manufactured by the application of military industrial technology, so it boasts finer work and is operated with facility.
7. The drain hole contains the flange mouth and the PTFE drain valve which leave no dead angle and rudimental material. The whole set of drain valve can be easily demount and the inside reactor can be cleared conveniently.
8. The real time temperaturanzeige
1: Vacuum stirring reaction
2: High-temperature and low-temperature reaction
3:Constant speed running mixing reaction
4:Distillation , refluence and condensation reaction.
5:Negative pressure operation and separation
6:To do the rectify through assembling the rectifying pillar
7:Customize new products based on clients’ different demands.
3:Stirring power: 250W/220V
4:Stirring speed: 0-600r/min after the starting up
5:Motor moment: 324N.cm
Heating power: 7KW(380V)
The dimension of the whole body: 560×740×2670mm
Positive pressure: -0.096MPa
|1||Double-glass reactor body||1||available capacity: 100L|
|2||Stirring motor||1||Speed: 0-1400roll/min (adaptable)|
|3||Speed controller||1||digital display function (continuously viable)|
|4||5-mouth reactor cap||1||For use with the reactor body|
|5||Reactor shelf||1||Support the body|
|7||PTFE feeding||1||Drain the material (can be demounted)|
|8||Thermometer bushing||1||Contain the Thermometer|
|9||Constant pressure dropping funnel||1||To feed under vacuum state|
|10||PTFE stirring bar||1||Stainless steel inner core, covered by the PTFE anti-corruption|
|11||Vacuum chock plug||2||Used for sealing|
|12||Distillation flask||1||Used to connect the cap and condensator,to distill and condense|
|13||Vacuum exhaustion plug||1||Used to extract the air of the reactor to form the vacuum|
|14||Recycling oil bath pan||1||Controled by the micro-computer ,to supply the high-temperature heat resource (it also has the recycling system, max +300°C)|
|pumping flow(L/min)||head of delivery(M)||total power(KW)||Voltage(V)||SIZE(mm)||Assorted capacity(L)|